About this blog
KPMG’s leadership blog brings you insight, opinion and debate from our senior partners and industry experts. We’ll be discussing the issues that matter to your business and the trends that could shape your future decision making. Feel free to post your own comments on any of the topics discussed and further the debate.
Tagsaccounting standards audit audit reform Autumn Statement bail-out cio climate change cloud corporate reporting davos economy efficiency employee environment equality EU eurozone financial crisis funding GDP government greece green growth healthcare IFRS inflation kyoto localism mobile NHS people public sector recession recovery regulation retail risk SME supply chain sustainability tax technology telecoms women
- A turning point for the economy?
- Moving in the right direction for devolved powers, but all hangs on Spending Review
- Will this month’s Budget be about ‘sticking to the course?
- International Women’s Day – Inspiring Women to reach their full potential
- Corporate reporting: New technology brings optimism – but is not a panacea